Job ID : 2013-19721
# of Positions: 1
Posted Date: 8/16/2013
Job Location: AS-Pago Pago
Position Type: Regular Part Time
Category: Testing Center
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in electronic testing for regulatory and certification boards, providing a full suite of services from test development to test delivery to data management. Pearson VUE offers exams through the world's largest network of test centers in 175 countries, providing testing services for information technology, academic, government and professional clients.
The Company's innovative technology offers the highest levels of security and program control, while its commitment to service provides clients and individual test takers with an unmatched testing experience. Our focus on employees has fueled sustained growth even in a down economy and has earned Pearson recognition from the Minneapolis Star Tribune as a “Top Workplace” numerous times in recent years.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses including Penguin and the Financial Times (FT). Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson VUE is seeking a part-time Test Administrator for our Pago Pago, AS location.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
- This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such.
- Ability to work 6-10 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
- Employees must be available to work every Friday from 7:15 AM - 2:00 PM
- Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Starting Pay $10.50/hr.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be flexible in work hours and days.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on occasion.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Pearson Education - 18 months ago
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...