1. Position Summary |
The Contracts Analyst is responsible for contract lifecycle management
and providing outstanding customer service to internal stakeholders in a
respectful and helpful manner. The Contracts Analyst also serves as a
resource to internal stakeholders to interface with Business Partners on
both local and executive levels, thereby fostering an environment of
Supply Chain as a service center assisting in supplier relationship
2. Essential Responsibilities
* Maintains and manages the contract lifecycle via JetBlue Contract
* Assists in the drafting of contractual documents.
* Evaluates contract compliance and advises others on contractual rights
* Develops mechanism to effectively manage the transactions that flow
from contracts through the companys e-procurement system.
* Develops and ensures regular distribution of Business Partner surveys
and scorecards for internal stakeholders to provide meaningful
assessment of Business Partner performance.
* Conducts initial invoice audits to ensure contracted terms are adhered
to from the beginning of the contracted term.
* Serves as a liaison between internal stakeholders and the corporate
level of Business Partners and strives for high levels of customer
service to internal stakeholders.
* Addresses internal stakeholder concerns/complaints and serves as a
means of issue escalation to the Business Partners corporate level.
3. Minimum Experience and Qualifications
* High School diploma or G.E.D.
* Available for overnight travel (5%)
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office
* Able to maintain a professional appearance during work hours/events,
* Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre--mployment drug
* Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is
4. Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree
* Two (2) years experience working in a contract administrator or
contract management role
* Paralegal (or other legal) experience or training
* Plans and carries out work assignments; resolves most conflicts which
arise; coordinates work with others as necessary; interprets policy on
own initiative in terms of established objectives. Keeps
Crewleader/Teamleader informed of progress, potentially controversial
matters, or far-reaching implications
* No supervisory responsibility but is responsible for managing a
6. Working Conditions:
* Regular attendance and punctuality
* Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on
* Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
* When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all
capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the
* Computer and other office equipment
* Normal office environment most of the time
* Airports and Business Partner offices/worksites and/or conference
locations on occasion
* Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned
to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this
position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of
the organization change.
JetBlue Airways - 17 months ago
JetBlue Airways Corporation (JetBlue) is a passenger airline that provides customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. During the...