Beverly Hills Manners is seeking a sharp and reliable intern who is a motivated self-starter, to assist in the office with our social media and marketing outreach, as well as work with us out in the field on our various programs and events. As a representative of this growing company, you will serve a key role in expanding our current social media strategy, updating our blog, managing our newsletter, researching angles for PR media pitches, creating marketing materials for our workshops, cotillion program and more. Must have a positive attitude and be able to interact with clients as this is an etiquette business and first impressions mean everything!
A commitment of a minimum of 10 hours per week is expected, and interest in the field and the ability to grow with the company is required.
- Strong familiarity and experience with social media and blogging * Experience with marketing campaigns or working with online communities
- Great communication and creative writing skills
- Must be well-organized and able to create filing systems for paperwork * Responsible for managing contacts, newsletters and surveys using Constant Contact
- Researching timely topics for Twitter & Facebook updates
- Updating social media outlets
- Developing ideas for TV/radio appearances
- Light errands may involve picking up or dropping off time-sensitive materials
- Familiarity with technology as it relates to improving business process
- timely, newsworthy and pertinent material for blogs and angles for PR media pitches.
- Must be familiar w/Microsoft office products: Word, Publisher, Excell, Outlook and Power Point
- Interest and background in gaming industry and video production is a plus!
Small stipend to be determined based on qualifications with opportunity for additional commission based on new business.
Intern Queen Inc - 10 months ago