At Wayne Farms, our recipe for success begins with the highest-quality ingredients: our employees. Each one plays a critical role in creating our professional, collaborative environment and contributing to our success as the most technically advanced producers of superior poultry products. We are one of the world’s largest vertically integrated poultry producers with our corporate headquarters in Oakwood, GA (North of Atlanta) and locations throughout the Southeast. We continue to lead our industry in quality while consistently exceeding expectations by our commitment to being partners of choice with our employees, customers, and communities. Our growth is your opportunity.
- Process fresh orders and prepares daily production schedule for the poultry processing plant.
[Responsibilities and Tasks]
- Receives and processes customer orders though Adage.
- Effectively interfaces with corporate sales, freezer personnel, plant management, plant production, shipping and accounting.
- Monitors fresh coolers for over-runs and product date issues.
- Works with shipping to verify orders are being shipped efficiently.
- Works closely with production team to keep them informed of new and changed orders.
- Functions as the customer's advocate within Wayne Farms and ensures total customer care (end-to-end order management)
[Minimum Skill Levels and Work Experience]
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus.
- Maintains professionalism in stressful situations.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to transition quickly between existing and new responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
[Preferred Skill Levels and Work Experience]
- Bachelors degree preferred.
We seek to hire professionals who add value each day, guide their decisions legally, ethically, and in line with company policy. In return, Wayne Farms is committed to enhancing our employees quality of life by delivering a great work environment, competitive pay, professional development, and an industry leading benefits package including: medical, dental, and eye-care coverage, employer-matched 401(k), disability income protection, life insurance, flex spending accounts and voluntary benefits such as critical illness insurance, accident insurance and long-term care indemnity insurance. If you're interested in this opportunity to join a growing and prosperous company, submit your resume online today!
Wayne Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTE: To all recruitment agencies : Wayne Farms does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Wayne Farms employees or any other company location. Wayne Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Wayne Farms LLC - 17 months ago