Cornerstone Environmental Group, LLC, is a growing, privately-held, national, engineering firm. Cornerstone is built on the principle of Building Lifetime Relationships with our Clients and Employees. With a substantial client base that spans decades of service and a leadership team that has worked together for over 20 years, the firm is executing its vision and mission on a daily basis. Cornerstone specializes in services to the solid waste industry, and environmental consulting to commercial, industrial, and municipal entities. Our professionals are well known for their experience assisting clients in solid waste, remediation, hydrogeology, commercial real estate, investment banking, pulp and paper, chemical manufacturing, to name a few. Cornerstone was founded on the principle of providing excellent, client-based services. The firm’s strength is built on extensive experience with both large and small companies
We are currently seeking an Environmental Compliance Specialist to join our Dublin, CA team supporting projects in California.
Utilizing your entire arsenal of skills and talents, you will compare field site data to regulatory standards for compliance, read regulations, permit conditions, write compliance reports, work on permit applications. Areas of compliance will include: groundwater monitoring, landfill gas monitoring, leachate collection systems, data management, landfill gas-to-energy systems, air quality monitoring and permitting, NSPS/NESHAP compliance services and reporting. You will also provide assistance to Project Managers. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, environmental data, and aerial photographs for landfills
- Prepare environmental compliance reports and tables
- Prepare permit applications
- Collect, monitor and analyze environmental monitoring data (air, liquids, emissions); more focus on the analysis of data
- Coordinate with onsite personnel to ensure site equipment and monitoring is conducted in accordance with application regulations and permit requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1-4 years experience in environmental science, compliance or engineering
- Environmental science, environmental engineering or civil engineering experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Solid Waste industry experience or comparable a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability for some required travel
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Educational assistance and much more!
We pride ourselves in having a flexible and enjoyable working environment that promotes a healthy balance between work and personal life. As a small company, there are many opportunities for advancement and taking on new responsibilities. Because we have a healthy backlog of work and future contracts, each day offers new challenges and responsibilities. We see a bright future ahead in the solid waste management and biogas industries and you can be a part of our team…a part of the solution!
Cornerstone Environmental Group, LLC - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cornerstone Environmental Group, LLC is an engineering consulting and field service firm dedicated to providing services to the solid waste...