NHS Human Services in Philadelphia is currently seeking Fee-for-Service Therapist to work with children/adolescents and adults.
Flexible day, evening and weekend hours available. Immediate availability of new clients. Supports provided - monthly clinical staff meetings and on-site coordinator.
The following is a list of open vacancies:
Outpatient Fee For Service Therapist (several locations available throughout Philadelphia County)
1) Provide therapy to Child/Adolescent & Adult Behavioral Health population in the outpatient program.
2) Complete intake assessments, evaluations, treatment recommendations, reviews, and other documentation as necessary.
Behavior Specialist Consultant ( Mobile Services position)
1) Assessment of strengths and therapeutic needs of child and family
2) Inclusion of child as a participant in his/her own treatment
1) Assess the strengths and therapeutic needs of a child and family.
2) Provide child-centered, family focused individual and family psychotherapy.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.nhsonline.org and click on careers to read the full job descriptions.
key words: social work, social worker, psychology, psychologist, counselor, counseling, therapy, therapist, mental health, clinical, sociology, clinician, psychosocial
1) Master's degree in Behavioral Health or a related clinical human services field
2) Two years of Post Masters experience is required. The following experience in the behavioral health field will be considered:
-graduate experience in mental health related research activities
-teaching assistant in mental health related coursework
-any paid or unpaid work in a mental health related environment or social services agency
-undergraduate honors thesis research in psychology or social work
-master's level thesis hours, doctoral thesis hours
-graduate school internship or practicum experiences
-core graduate coursework including psychotherapy techniques, assessments,
psychology theories, psychopathology, and ethics.
3) All therapist must be available for a minimum of 12-15 hours per week depending on the show rate.
Licensed Clinicians are a plus!
NHS is an EOE
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago
Northwestern Human Services (operating as NHS Human Services) exists to lend a helping hand to humans throughout the Northeast. The...