Baptist Hospitals has an exciting career opportunity for a Patient Care assistant. We offer a reputation of excellence within a culture of teamwork, caring and compassion. EOE
- Provides personal care assistance to patients under the direction of licensed personnel.
- Blends caring, compassion, knowledge and integrity to provide safe quality care that preserves patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Integrates practice with a service-first focus keeping within the Baptist Mission of the three fold ministry of Christ through healing, teaching and preaching.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience preferred: 1 year clinical experience as Patient care Assistant or Nursing Assistant
- Education Preferred: High School Diploma or GED.
- Education Minimum Required: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using Standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
- Special Skills Minimum Required: Basic computer literacy skills.
- Certification Minimum Required: Current American Heart Association healthcare providers CPR.
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...