This position under general supervision of the Logistics Coordinator is primarily responsible for the distribution and storage of materials, supplies, and other products for Calfrac Well Services.
• Load and unload materials, supplies, or products with the use of material handling equipment (i.e forklift, pallet jack, skid steers) and/or by hand (i.e. regularly load chemical vans for field operations)
• Manage spill control of materials
• Maintaining physical inventory levels and product requirements
• Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse facility for materials in compliance with state and federal regulations
• Assist Fracturing and Maintenance Departments as needed
• 1 year experience in warehouse/logistics environment.
• Inventory management experience
• HS Diploma or GED
• Embraces and promotes safety culture
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to work various shifts
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Forklift certification preferred
• Qualified in HazMat and handling of regulated products preferred
• Exposed to outside weather conditions
• Exposed to some hazardous materials (I.e. acids, chemicals)
• Frequent lifting (up to 50 lbs), bending, twisting, standing and walking.
Calfrac Well Services - 17 months ago
Since 1999, Calfrac has grown from a four person company to a leading oilfield service provider with over 3000 employees worldwide. World...