Position Summary: Coordinates, organizes and warehouses standard quality control forms, written procedures and processes, specific project/job documentation and measurement tools for the Quality Control (QC) department. Responsible for working with engineering document control personnel to ensure the smooth transfer of required QC documentation for job/data books. Recognizes and supports corporate Quality Assurance policy and is responsible for reaching specific goals by performing the following duties.
- Sets up and maintains an electronic filing system for required Quality/Product documentation by specific job/project
- Provide coordination for the Quality/Product documentation hand off from QC Inspectors, receiving, engineering, etc.
- Maintains and updates Quality measurement tools by entering acquired data to track performance
- Maintains and organizes required standard forms
- Work with the Quality Manager/Lead and other QC personnel to write/document, maintain, teach and publish quality procedures
- Contribute to or participate in various Quality Improvement teams as assigned.
- Maintains an attitude conducive to progress through positive change, continuous improvement, and an active contribution to the teamwork concept.
Education and Experience
- Organization and priority setting skills
- Possesses basic to advanced computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft software, MS Excel, MS Word, Internet Explorer, etc. Also imaging/document creation software such as Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Experience with various kinds office equipment, copier, fax, scanner, etc.
- Should be able to work in an often times fast paced atmosphere under pressure.
- Occasional overtime will be required.
- Occasional lifting up to 15-25 pounds may be required.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred and/or trainingVocational or technical education a plusMinimum two (2) years industrial experience
- High School diploma or equivalent (required)
- Three plus years administration related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (preferred)
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college (preferred)
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 22 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...