- Answer a multi-line phone and direct calls.
- Serve as a facilitator who may coordinate deadlines and either handle them directly, or through others.
- Project coordination and completion.
- Maintain the Calendar/Travel/Meeting Coordination.
- Establish a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks.
- Coordinates and makes arrangements for conferences, meetings and events.
- Format and edit letters, reports, and all other correspondence from draft stage to client-ready work.
- Follow an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
- Develop and edit business documents from information provided with minimal guidance.
- Add value through understanding the work processes and resources, structure and business of the firm/practice/functional group/industry, including when and how to access them.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of appropriate practice/industry groups and client/engagement history.
- Identify and develop relationships with key internal and external client contacts gaining recognition as a business partner/resource.
- Working knowledge of internal financial coding structure and client billing process, including analysis and reconciliation of financial data.
- Work with firm standard versions of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other relevant software and is able to navigate Internet and Intranet and use technical equipment appropriately. Know where to find firm knowledge and other relevant business information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
- Associate's degree in a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Management level.
- Ability to handle confidential documents and information with discretion and in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills.
- Experience with technical writing (transcribing, formatting technical reports & letters).
- Self starter with strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills. Ability to prioritize. Good time management skills and proactive approach.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining consistent work flow and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Ability to work under minimum supervision & resolve issues independently based on project/company standards and verification of facts prior to releasing documents to client or outside agencies.
- Excellent customer service skills to represent the organization with clients, affiliates and outside agencies and to efficiently obtain needed information.
- Excellent telephone skills to provide service to clients, affiliates and outside agencies.
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and build on newly-acquired skills.