REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- High School diploma
- A driver’s license appropriate to the class of vehicle being driven is required.
- Clean Driving Record
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Must be cautious of bad weather conditions that can make driving hazardous.
- Must be able to carry and lift objects weighing up to 50lbs.
- Must perform repetitive movement – side to side, up and down in safe manner.
Fri - Tuesday - 4:30 pm - 1:30 am
- Maintain a clean and valid driver’s license.
- Drive the vehicle into position for loading and unloading.
- Load the vehicle with product in manner ensuring goods are properly and securely stowed.
- Communicate with office.
- Deliver and unload goods at required site.
- Obtain a receipt for goods delivered.
- Vehicle check must be done daily. Vehicle report must be completed and submitted weekly.
- Hand in all gas receipts/cards upon getting gas.
- Must maintain an odometer log daily.
- Totally responsible for daily cleanings of vehicle.
- No other passengers allowed in vehicle unless authorized by manager.
- Must adhere to all motor vehicle laws and regulations.
- Whitsons is not responsible for any traffic violations while you are driving the company vehicle and are on company time. If you receive a traffic violation, you will be responsible for the ticket.
- Must adhere to all location policies which include but are not limited to: time of delivery, parking, designated delivery areas and designated driving areas.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must Have CDL
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...