With eight manufacturing sites in North America , Agrium Advanced Technologies is the leader in advanced technology servicing the turf, horticulture, agriculture, consumer and related markets. We lead through innovation, development, manufacturing and marketing or value added, environmental solutions with quality products and services in the markets we serve.
Agrium Advanced Technologies is currently recruiting for the following position located in New Madrid, Missouri.
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, this position supports a 24/7 operation. The key responsibilities of this role are to operate the plant equipment and perform quality control functions to ensure a safe and continuous operating environment.
Specific Responsibilities Include :
- Compliance with all Safety, Environmental and Operating Standards
- Report any Safety concerns to the Plant Supervisor as soon as they are identified.
- Assist Lead Operator in an effort to operate plant equipment and systems.
- Ensure plant equipment is operating at maximum efficiency
- Monitoring of computer based control systems and equipment for malfunction or breakdown potential and respond accordingly to minimize downtime and or equipment failure.
- General maintenance such as screen changes, filter changes, and spray nozzle replacements.
- Conduct rounds throughout the production unit record findings and report to Lead Operator
- Perform product quality checks as required
- Operate small mobile equipment (forklift, frontend loader, etc).
- As trained and qualified, provide coverage for additional plant positions when required.Moderate to heavy workloads on a periodic basis.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Knowledge and experience in the use of hand and power tools
- Experience with Distributive Control Systems and or PC controls systems preferred.
- Self-starter and effective communicator with the ability to interact with plant personnel on a daily basis.
- Proven multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
1 - 3 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
Agrium, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Agrium Inc. is a retailer of agriculture products and services in the United State, as well as Argentina and Chile, and global producer and...