At Regions, we are currently seeking a Bank Relationship Manager of C&I Market Commercial & Industrial Financial Lending Sales. As the banks C&I Relationship Manager III, you will be responsible for retaining existing relationships and generating new business sales in the C&I market segment. By executing sales strategy with calls, visits, needs assessment, customer qualification and follow-ups, you will be able to enhance and expand customer relationships and build account profitability by providing core banking products and services to meet customer needs.
- Assist customers in analyzing problems and propose Regions solutions
- Analyze financial statements
- Respond promptly to customer issues, questions and concerns
- Make financing proposals
- Negotiate terms and conditions for loans, leases, etc.
- Actively cross-sell bank products
- Exercise strong credit and pricing skills
- Make both credit and pricing recommendations for credits above assigned authority and decisions for credits within assigned authority
- Sponsor loan requests through the appropriate credit approval process
- Manage administrative tasks, including credit analysis and processing
's Degree with 7 years experience in Commercial banking or sales
OR, High School Degree or GED with 8 years experience in Commercial banking or sales