- High School graduate or GED.
- Department of Transportation Urine Drug Screen Collections and Breath Alcohol testing certification within 3 months of hire date.
- Education in Phlebotomy techniques
- Department of Transportation Urine Drug Screen Collections and Breath Alcohol testing certification
- Previous Phlebotomy
In a variety of settings, finds patients' orders, collects patients' specimens, orders patients' testing. additionally, performs EKG testing, DOT drugs-of-abuse testing, breath alcohol testing, paternity testing and waived point-of-care lab testing. Performs clerical duties as assigned stocks of supplies. Provides for a positive experience for patients. .
Essential Job Functions
- Collecting blood specimens via venepuncture in a variety of in- and out-patient settings.
- Findings orders, receiving specimens and other computer record housekeeping
- Performing DOT drugs-of-abuse specimens and Breath Alcohol testing
- Maintaining supplies and performing clerical duties as assigned.
Bozeman Deaconess Hospital - 15 months ago