About the Opportunity
ManTech Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions Group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Linux Administrator!
- Are you a passionate Linux Engineer who is seeking a rewarding career that pushes the envelope of cutting edge technologies?
- Do you want to work with a well respected company that actively recruits some of the brightest professionals in the Intelligence Community?
- Perform system administration/maintenance functions for a Linux-based platform
- Required to document activities to work within a team environment
- Required to configure, install, build, transport and perform maintenance on Windows and Linux based systems
- Analyze system faults, troubleshoot, and run diagnostic test on operating system and hardware to detect problems.
- Initiate preventive maintenance on the systems as well as be capable of repairing system problems.
- Troubleshoot of system performance and make system modifications to accommodate hardware upgrades.
Experience/Skills with the at Least 1 of the Following (Desired):
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Network Administration (preferably Cisco)
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Enterprise backup and restore solutions
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Perl
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Install and extract network cabling and climb ladders without difficulty
- As required, work any shift/extended shifts, and on call support
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI (with ability to obtain a Polygraph) Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
- HA Linux
- VOIP (Asterisks)
- Routing (Linux/Cisco)
- VPN (Open VPN/Cisco)
- Network Design
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree Position Type FT