Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust), a financial services holding company with assets of approximately $17 billion, seeks an Account Coordinator for our Marketing Department. Wintrust operates 15 community banks that provide a full complement of commercial and consumer loan deposit products and services through over 90 banking facilities in the Chicago and Milwaukee metropolitan areas. Wintrust also provides brokerage, trust and investment services to customers primarily in the Midwest, as well as customers of the banks, and provides services in mortgage banking and several specialty-lending niches.
Our Account Coordinators provide thought leadership as the face of the client, our community banks. They have a range of responsibilities including setting bank marketing strategy and calendars, working with bank clients to attain set goals for growth. Account Coordinators will analyze and present results of promotions and campaigns, manage budgets and serve as the liaison between bank clients and the internal creative department. They work closely with internal managers and strategic executives to define account specific marketing strategies and programs to support achievement of volume and revenue growth targets.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent project manager and communicator. The candidate will need to work independently and within a group in a high-paced work environment. They should be able to multi-task efficiently, while delivering high quality output with superior attention to detail.
- Provide regular interface with banks to build relationships and ensure highest level of satisfaction.
- Consult banking clients about campaign/ promotion requirements and objectives. Interpret client goals to create marketing strategies that help meet goals.
- Proficiency in conceptual selling and consulting will be defined by effective written and oral communication pieces with internal team members
- Facilitate ongoing status update meetings with bank clients and internal creative department to ensure all parties are in sync with and accountable for their deliverables to support direct marketing efforts
- Formulate and implement bank marketing strategies for retail targets and small business targets.
- Utilize market research to determine product launch and success rates long with services amongst various demographics; analyze, interpret and present results.
- Provide recommendations to address competitive response, and opportunity/gap management
- Set project timetables and budgets, then monitor and traffic work progress.
- Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field.
- 2+ years direct marketing and experience with multi-channel marketing.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and listening skills to effectively communication with and influence the client.
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles.
- Ability to focus their clients on the right ideas to deliver targeted business results.
- Align and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver client work.
- Effective working in a team environment.
- Financial marketing experience a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Willingness and ability to travel to various sites within the Chicagoland area.
If you are creative and enjoy the challenge of working in a quick paced environment, this may be the right company for you. In return, we provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
For confidential consideration, send resume with salary history to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
No phone calls please.
Wintrust is an equal opportunity employer.
Wintrust Financial Corporation
- 20 months ago - save job