Role: Systems analyst to support multiple initiatives - both small solutioning and support items for Oracle Financials modules.
Systems analyst will collaborate with analysts within the finance systems team as needed to support assigned deliverables. Responsibilities will include solutions for small enhancements or sustainment gaps, functional designs, all aspects of testing (Unit, System, Cert, and UAT), configuration, and implementation of the solution, business training if necessary, support and creation of documentation as outlined by the support teams.
Duration: 6 months to start with extension possible.
Nice to Have:
- Must have 5-7 years of experience with Oracle Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Intercompany (INV) and the associated upstream transactions and master data - Suppliers, Items and Customers
- 2+ full lifecycle implementations
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong Oracle support skills
- Ability to multi-task - work projects and support tasks simultaneously
- Pricing(QP) and Oracle Trade Management
- Retail Experience
- B2B Experience
- OBIEE Experience
- Solutions for small enhancements, support issues and gaps
- All aspects of analysis, design, testing, configuration, implementation, deployment, business training if necessary and support
- Supporting documentation as defined by the small solution or sustainment tasks
- Meet tasks as outlined by the systems lead/business systems manager
- Provide weekly status to defined distribution list
- Knowledge across financial modules and the upstream transactions lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within team structure
- Strong SQL skills for creation of test data, root cause analysis, etc. (not required to write code)
CompuCom - 8 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...