A candidate has been identified for this position, but others are encourages to apply online.
Train for your professional sales career in an entrepreneurial environment steeped in a tradition of success. Our TEAM approach engages you in all aspects of our business – sales, operations and maintenance. Learn how we have become the nation’s leading transportation company from the ground up – where the rubber
hits the road!
In this Developmental role, you will receive 5 weeks of personalized training and be coached by managers and peers who started in the same seat. We will introduce you to our sales processes, leading edge technology and winning company culture through one-on-one, small group and web-based methods. Within your first 6 months you will be invited to our corporate offices in Reading, PA for our capstone event – facilitated by Senior Leadership, many of whom also started in your very seat.
- Develop consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and national accounts - including many of the Fortune 500.
- Manage our large inventory of world class and nationally recognized vehicles, balancing fleet productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction in a fast-paced and dynamic workspace
- Generate new business leads as well as foster existing customer relationships
In addition to competitive wages, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred concentration in Business or Marketing
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Internship or related work experience in a customer facing role preferred
- Results oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- A valid driver’s license is required, as is the ability and willingness to drive our Penske vehicles, including a 26’ box truck
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, PA, is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision Plans; Paid Vacation and Holidays; 401(k) with match, plus defined contribution pension plan and special incentive plans
to learn more about the company and its products and services.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
819 Ahua St.
819 Ahua St.
Penske (Oracle) Job Name
Penske - 2 years ago
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture of Penske Corporation and General Electric. A leading...