Job Description:POSITION OVERVIEW:|
This individual will be an integral part of our
technology staff and will work within a cohesive team to
ensure all requests for computer equipment, problem
resolution, and day-to-day internal support activities
are completed in a timely and accurate manner. You will
provide technical telephone and/or on-site support to
internal customers and possess a thorough knowledge of a
variety of products and applications used by out IT
staff. You will also play a critical role to ensure
corporate security, provide network infrastructure
support, and administer workstation license compliance.
You will also work with other team members to plan and
implement new systems and/or software and perform
upgrade and maintenance tasks.
The statements made below are intended to describe the
general nature and level of the work being performed by
individuals assigned to this job. This is not an
exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities
associated with the job, and should not be construed as
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Provide dedicated first and second level support to
computer users across the company through the use of
helpdesk tickets, desk-side assistance, and
2. Own and manage the helpdesk process from incident
initiation right through to resolution, closure with
the user and review of the experience.
3. Apply appropriate processes, technologies and
documentation to maximize the effectiveness of the
IT support area.
4. Provide advice, installation services and on-going
support in relation to desktop computing facilities
being used by company employees.
5. Keep current with industry standard practices and
6. Assist with any other Infrastructure duties and
tasks that may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
stress, multi-task and communicate effectively
- 2+ years experience desktop/customer support
- Troubleshooting skills, ability to think clearly under