The Account Manager is responsible for managing the relationship between assigned client facilities and MobilexUSA to assure provision of quality services and client retention. The Account Manager directs client activities to enhance MobilexUSAs position at the facility. The Account Manager also oversees the clinical and operational issues that affect client satisfaction in an effort to achieve budgeted patient count within the cost center (retention and patient count) goals.
- Prioritize and conduct scheduled visits with Administrator, D.O.N., Med Dir., Nursing staff according to the account planning process.
- Responsible for knowing the overall organization of the account, its management team, corporate structure, ownership, etc. Document contact information and account history.
- Provide ongoing communication to the client and coordinate information with MobilexUSA team members. Proactively identify problems and facilitate swift resolution, leveraging company resources as needed.
- Responsible for understanding and coordinating the clinical and operational aspects of MobilexUSAs service delivery. Proactively identify and resolve clinical and operational service issues, working cooperatively with operations team.
- Develop contacts at all levels of the account that are strategically important to client retention.
- Identify up-selling opportunities and work with the account team to maintain and grow business.
- Develop a strategic business plan for each key account
- Understand the competitive environment within the sales territory and use this information to promote MobilexUSA, Inc. Maintain and update competitive information in territory.
- Track personnel changes among key contacts and manage the opportunities and risks associated with these changes. Maintain relationships with personnel as they move from facility to facility.
- Conduct post?start up client satisfaction surveys/meetings.
- Submit weekly service issue reports, monthly reports as requested.
- Attend sales and team meetings and provide requested information to manager and operations team.
- Educate clients about new and ongoing services/programs.
- Conduct annual review of services for each client facility
- Attend regularly scheduled QA meetings
- Review accounts within territory and establish priority/service rating for scheduled visits
- Attend trade shows and regional association meetings as directed by manager. Participate in local professional meetings, networking events.
- Commit to professional development as appropriate and as may be suggested by manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Sales/Marketing
- Strong orientation toward maintaining productive client relationships, including firm commitment to providing responsive and quality service
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large client base within a broad geography
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly efficient and demonstrated ability to juggle competing demands and establish priorities
- Proficient at planning, conducting and getting results from one-one one-meetings and group presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including troubleshooting, handling objections, resolving client complains and inquiries
- Must be flexible, mature, self-directed and able to work with multi-disciplinary client service team
- Proficient in use of computers (Word, Excel, Power Point)