This position is located in Midwest, WY as a member of Anadarko’s Salt Creek Compression team.
- Five years of compression operations experience is required
- Must have strong operations experience including “hands on” field experience
- Oil & gas operational and management experience is a significant plus
- Must possess strong leadership and coaching/development skills
- Must have working knowledge of CO2 gas compression components, dehydration units liquid handling techniques
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and problem solving skills
- Overall supervision and management for all compression assets in Salt Creek including planning and execution of safe work practices with an emphasis on the safety of personnel, protection of the environment, and maximizing throughput while maintaining asset integrity.
- Lead team of Station Operators to satisfy the demands of Salt Creek operations
- Dew point testing; maintain and monitor glycol dehydration systems
- Execution of startup, shut down and operating procedures for compressors, dehydration units, electric motors, fan, pumps, instrumentation, valve and alarms
- Minor maintenance of compressors, pumps, controls, piping and valves
- Monitor high and low pressure piping
- Communicate with field foremen, field and maintenance employees, office staff, and contractors
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Manage work schedules to minimize overtime
- Monitor budget and operate within guidelines
- Mentor and train new employees and existing workforce
- Serve and support EHS and Regulatory to ensure unity
- Responsible for writing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for equipment
- Support APC Core Values
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday-Friday, plus possible 24/7 on call.