Possess a passion to anticipate and meet and exceed our guest’s needs and will also possess an insatiable desire to attain the highest levels of quality and cleanliness in all areas of the Food and Beverage Operations. Provide prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service in a luxury 5-diamond brand inspired hotel environment, and were attention to detail is key.
• Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset.
• Basic computer knowledge (Micros or other POS Systems).
• Previous food and beverage experience in a luxury hotel setting is an asset.
• Must be of minimum age to serve alcohol according to state law.
• Must be physically fit in order to lift trays of food or food items up to 50 pounds.
• Must have a very flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Food handling certificate is an asset.
• Knowledge of food and wine an asset.
• Excellent eye for detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Team player and willing to help out other Food and Beverage outlets.
• Must possess outstanding guest services skills and professional presentation.
• Must be effective at handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
• Must be effective at listening, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by guests.
Turnberry Associates - 18 months ago
Turnberry Associates tries to turn real estate into gold. The company develops and manages commercial and residential real estate, primarily...