About the Company:
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries.
About the Role:
Through its Outsourcing business, which encompasses large corporate superannuation fund and wealth solutions businesses in Australia and New Zealand, Mercer manages the administration of over a million individual superannuation accounts. The Financial Advice team’s role within that business is to help superannuation members and Private Clients create and protect lasting wealth for a secure retirement.
Mercer's Financial Advice team in Melbourne is currently seeking a
to provide tailored advice to a range of private clients and superannuation members. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Retention of a portfolio of private clients (primarily individuals nearing or already in retirement) through meeting service level commitments
- Generation of additional revenue by identifying new advice opportunities within the existing client portfolio and providing advice as required to members of Mercer-administered super funds
- Sourcing and converting opportunities for insurance advice, lending and estate planning business
- Contributing to team projects to improve business results
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess:
This is an exciting and challenging role that offers a highly supportive and collaborative team environment with the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly successful organisation that offers a competitive range of health, wealth and lifestyle benefits.
- Experience working in Financial Planning with several years of Advising experience
- Financial Planning qualifications (ADFP preferred)
- A broad understanding of financial planning strategies with strong superannuation, Centrelink and tax knowledge
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment to achieve results
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, APPLY now!
For a confidential discussion please contact Jed Haskins via email to
Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...