Regulatory Affairs Associate-00000AB9
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job title: Regualtory Affairs Associate
- Prepare submissions for the new product registration.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Government authorities.
- Initiate, track and facilitate new product/variation registrations in Korea, and achieve on-time approvals.
- Maintain regulatory compliance of registered products .
Coordinate documents compiling and perform all regulatory assessments with Global RA
- A Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a scientific/technical/engineering /pharmaceutical /discipline is required
- Pharmacist license is optional.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Korean.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
Organization: Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Job Function: Regulatory Affairs
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 13 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...