power for tools, machinery, and equipment.
- Tend pumps, compressors, and generators to provide
- Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate
- Control traffic passing near, in, and around work
satisfactory equivalent of education/ experience.
- High School Diploma and 0-2 years of experience or a
- Experience in underground utilities construction
able to obtain/maintain a security clearance if needed.
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license and be
- Must have work boots (steel-toed boots).
- Communicates effectively with technical and
of fiber optics and copper cable.
- Works as part of a team to assist in the installation
to perform work according to the schedule published by
- Be available to travel and be at the defined location
the Site Manager. Schedules may include night or weekend
work as defined by customer requirements.
pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hiring is contingent upon successfully passing a
Tel’s confined space training.
- Hiring is contingent upon successfully passing Trans
Req. Code : MJBK01010813
Trans-Tel - 17 months ago
TRANS-TEL CENTRAL, INC. (TTC) has specialized in the design and installation of fiber optic and high-speed copper communication networks...