Softtek is the leading Near Shore* service provider for North America, as well as Latin America's largest private IT service provider. For more than two decades we have served the technology needs of some of the world's most notable companies, offering a full range of IT services including Application Related Services, IT Infrastructure Support and Business Process Outsourcing.
Our global delivery model leverages the cost and time advantages of our Near Shore* Delivery Centers, enabling us to provide high-quality solutions on time and on budget. We focus on building strong relationships with our partners and our clients, and can proudly note that over 85% of our revenues come from repeated businesses.
Our growing market presence is due not only to the maturity of our processes and the flexibility of our model, but most of all, to the drive of our people, their talent and determination. They are, after all, our most valuable asset, and have given our company a will much like their own: a will to succeed. Please visit our website @ http://www.softtek.com/
Softtek Integration Systems offers competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD (Short Term Disability), LTD (long Term Disability), Group Life, Holidays and PTO (Vacations) and additional optional benefits.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Networking (OSI model, protocols, IP addressing)
- Basic to intermediate understanding of network test methodology, design and execution
- Basic to intermediate understanding of wireless technologies (Access Points, wireless clients, RF, WLAN, SSID)
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting Wireless connections
- In depth knowledge of networking * VLAN*s, IP addressing, DHCP, SNMP, POE, routing protocols
- Experience designing wireless Access Point feature tests
- Understanding of Controller based Wireless solutions
- Experience troubleshooting various wireless client connections
- Understanding of Wireless RF and 802.11 test methodologies (802.11 a/b/g)
- Understanding of Wireless Security and Encryption (WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11i)
- Experience with RADIUS servers (IAS, FreeRadius, SBR) and Microsoft Domain Controllers
- Experience with 802.1x test methodologies, client supplicants, EAP protocols
- Experience with traffic generation tools for testing (Chariot, Iperf, etc.)
- Experience with automated test script (Tcl, Expect) creation, execution and debugging
- Experience with Wireless Protocol analyzers (AiroPeek, OmiPeek, etc.)
- Experience with defect logging, tracking and verification
Dice - 3 years ago