As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Plans, coordinates, and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel.
1. Performs duties as a Lead Instructor for constructive simulations supporting the Mission Training Complex (MTC) at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, USARPAC. Supports constructive simulations under the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC) Entity Resolution Federation (ERF) and the Multi Resolution Federation (MRF) WARSIM Tech Forward (TechFWD) Suites during the development, execution, follow-on phases of war gaming and exercise development.
2. Employee works as part of the MTC staff. The MTC is a training enabler in this process that provides simulation and/or Army Mission Command System (AMCS) stimulation to drive the training. Specifically, the employee assists the Senior Database Manager with building and managing databases for all current and future simulations and simulation federations. Employee coordinates directly with contractors, government service, and military representatives during database development and digital warrior training.
3. Required to maintain familiarity with Army doctrine, organization, WFA (Warfighting Functional Area), and unit tactics to accomplish assigned duties as a Simulations analyst.
4. Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the simulation models to such an extent as to be able to identify base computer and software problems.
5. Provide assistance to commanders and their staff on the placement of their units in the simulation that best supports the commander's intent and to meet unit training objectives.
6. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in course instruction
1. A working knowledge of the Army Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Gaming training enablers and capabilities is recommended
2. Former Amry/Marine Corps ground combat company grade officer or senior non-commissioned officer
3. Working knowledge of military operations and doctrine.
4. Combat Training Center and/or combat experience in Iraq or Afghanistan are preferred but not required.
5. Security Clearance Required - Secret.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
National Agency Check (NLC)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Technical Operations (TechOps)
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...