Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our advanced administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. We value the leadership, vision and dedication of our administrative employees that helps make our hospital successful. Become part of a team committed to success. We offer very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
The Sports Marketing Liaison (SML) is responsible for coordinating and executing all Sports Teams Contracts to include KC Royals, Kansas Speedway, KC Command, Sprint Center sporting events and any future sports team sponsorships as they develop with the hospital. SML will be the point of contact for all teams for medical needs and to ensure staffing needs are secured and clinical care is coordinated as needed. SML will work with the Relational Marketing Manager to ensure contract benefits as outlined in the various contracts are executed to their fullest and that they meet the strategic goals of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- Ability to create Word documents, mail merge, layout basic flyers, insertions of clip art, and various logos.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with high level executives, sports team managers and players as well and interact with a wide range of contacts.
- Hours will include evening and weekend work as necessary and is on call 24/7.
- Clinical experience a plus ( RN, Certified Athletic Trainier, PT, OT)
The University of Kansas Hospital - 2 years ago