Graduate Intern Technical
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Ideal intern candidates must be enrolled in an accredited University working toward or have completed an MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering or Computer Science. Ideal candidates have a mix of HW and SW skills.
- Knowledge of embedded firmware, real-time operating system (RTOS), and HW/SW interactions.
- Experience with C, assembly, and scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Knowledge of firmware development environments including compilers, debuggers, emulators, and toolchains.
- Ability to work independently to develop firmware or software that implements the defined functionality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate results in academic projects related to the above areas.
Nov 9, 2012
Nov 10, 2013
Employees in Intel's NAND Product Group deliver solutions for the worlds fast growing semiconductor segment, non-volatile memories. They invent, develop and bring to market and support customers with leading-edge NAND flash memory and system level solutions based on NAND flash memory. These products are used in a wide range of applications such as portable music players, Notebooks, digital cameras and many other applications. Our products make peoples lives better by giving them unprecedented access to information, compelling entertainment and improve the PC platform in ways never imagined a few years ago. \n \n This dynamic group is strategically positioned to become one of the leading Non-Volatile memory suppliers in the world and is a key to expanding markets and continuing the growth for Intel.
Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rocking the industry in Ultrabooks, thin & light devices, and data centers. Intel is recognized as an industry leader in Solid State Drives, delivering high-quality, high performance products that:
Intel's SSD team is looking for their future Rock Star engineers. If you have experience or interest in Solid State Drives, Hard Drive and Memory systems development, System & Board level Hardware & Software, Firmware development, or Validation, then we are looking for you.
- Accelerate performance for gaming enthusiasts
- Amplify productivity in software development environments
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) for IT managers of data/server centers
- Provide solid reliability for small business owners
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 16 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...