The Copy Supervisor is a dynamic member who closely collaborates with Cramer’s healthcare team to:
The Copy Supervisor not only takes charge of resource planning (staff and freelance writers), but also is a key contributor; working with strategic, creative and editorial teams as either lead writer or providing up-front guidance and editing feedback. It’s your role to ensure that each touchpoint is on message and brand and in compliance.
- produce a large and varied volume of work
- across a range of media
- for both patient and professional audiences
Deep experience with health care/pharma marketing Successful track record supervising/mentoring staff and freelance writers Keen ability to interpret Project/Creative Briefs and lead the articulation of brand/key messages to meet the challenge Proven ability to lead copy across all media with an emphasis web/interactive, print & video as well as long format copy. Maintain consistency across space time continuum while turning on a dime due to changing market dynamics Ability to juggle, jiggle and finagle to get it all done Be cool like Fonzi…with or without the leather · Writing samples must be sent with resume.
- Allocates work within the copy and editorial group, and oversees appropriate assignments, use of resources, and selection, integration and management of contractors
- Serves as lead writer and content developer on a group of projects wh il e sim u l t a n eo us l y s u per v isi ng wr i t er s o n o th e r i n i t ia t i v e s.
- Leads reviewing of all copy do c um e nts be f ore they a r e subm i tted to t he cl i e nt, from outlines and copy decks for client re v ie w a s w el l a s f i n is h ed manuscripts for med i cal/ l egal/regulatory (MLR) re v i ew
- Provides conceptual creative th in k i ng w i th co nt ent del i very expertise to ensure c r eative, brand and content i n tegrity
- Understands and works well within the full production process for digital and traditional marketing deliverables; o wns and communicates production and approval process for content and copy
- Adheres to the strategic goals, project requirements and deadlines o f m u l t ipl e pro j ec ts
- Provides le a dership, training and mentoring for less-experienced writers
7+ years of experience in content development and writing in a marketing or advertising agency Minimum 2 years’ experience managing others Must have experience developing and executing campaigns for healthcare including pharmaceuticals, biotechs, medical devices and diagnostics marketing · Experienced in the preparation of mat e rials for M e dical/L e gal Rev i ew including complet i on of ref e rences and annotat i ons and participation i n MLR mee t i n gs as necessary
Experience in other verticals is a plus · Experience in a range o f multi-channel mar k e t i ng ta c t ic s a nd co nt e nt deli v ery methods, including: website, ad media, brochures, emails, video, mobile, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Monster - 10 months ago