SUMMARY : Under the Direction of the President, a ssumes responsibility for developing and implementing strategic enrollment management activities for the College as well as coordinating student services, registration, student financial affairs and admissions activities.
· Master’s Degree in Business, Education, Marketing or related field.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Three (3) years expertise admissions, registrar or related role
· Three (3) years expertise with marketing techniques.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Five (5) years experience in higher education administration or support services
· Five (5) years experience in public relations.
Lancaster General Hospital - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lancaster General Health (LG Health) is a 623-bed integrated health care delivery system serving residents of Lancaster County,...