Yoh has a direct hire opportunity for a Transition Coach to join our client in Alameda, CA.
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to work as a Transition Coach. This is a full-time, benefited direct hire position.
- Work with and monitor members recently discharged from the hospital throughout a prescribed timeframe and ensure appropriate follow-up and coordination of care.
- Place outbound calls to members at prescribed intervals to assess current status, ensure appropriate follow-up with discharge plans, and respond to newly identified issues.
- Develop, modify, and document care plans in a timely manner in care management system.
- Assist members in getting appointments and access to appropriate health care and services.
- Initiate follow-up to confirm and coordinate additional needs of the member to support coordination of care across care settings.
- Identify and provide community referrals for members, facilitating access to appropriate support services, including social services.
- Current unrestricted CA license as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse or Social Worker OR Certification as a Health Coach and experience with care coordination.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Experience in care coordination and delivery in an inpatient setting, an outpatient clinic, physician office or home care agency.
- Experience in managed care, health plan or medical group is a plus.
- Working knowledge of RVS, CPT, ICD-9 and CPT 4.
- Bilingual in Vietnamese, Cantonese or Spanish is a plus.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading staffing solutions .
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Yoh Services, LLC - 21 months ago
Yoh Company is a unit of Yoh, one of the largest staffing services firms in the United States with more than 550 million USD in total...