Chicagoland Speedway and Rt. 66 Raceway are currently seeking two Ticket Sales Interns. These internships will run from Mid-May to Mid-Sept. The intern's primary responsibilities will be assisting the Ticket Sales department with day-to-day operations, administration of various projects, and coordination of group events. The internship will allow the student the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization. Interns are paid and may also receive college credit, if applicable.
To be eligible for the Chicagoland Speedway and Rt. 66 Raceway internship program you must meet these requirements:
• You must be currently enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate college or university program or have graduated within the past 6 months
• Available for a personal interview prior to the final decision
• Available for the entire duration needed by the Ticket Sales department
• Flexible schedule that allows for the possibility of working any combination of days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Primary duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in the organization, promotion and coordination of group events and grass root marketing initiatives
• Provide support at the ticket sales table during events
• Assist the sales staff with databasing, mailings, and processing internet orders
• Participate in sales calling, specifically singe race buyer phone calls
• Develop proficiency with all facets of ACT CRM
• Qualify sales leads via phone and internet
• General clerical office duties
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented individual with excellent written and verbal skills
• Motivated and outgoing individual with ability to prioritize and maintain efficiency with many projects
• Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Due to the large number of submissions we may not be able to respond to each applicant. We will contact you should we wish to schedule an interview with you.
No Phone Calls Please.
Chicagoland Speedway and Rt. 66 Raceway are an Equal Opportunity Employer
International Speedway Corporation - 22 months ago
International Speedway Corporation (ISC) doesn't believe in slow and steady. The company is the top motorsports operator in the US with...