Manages the sales, operations and portfolio of the Practice Finance Group in Strategic Alliances. Manages sales team who makes sales directly and/or through referral from bank partners or third party referrals to customers and/or prospects. Manages the operations team to efficiently and effectively manage the loan documentation, exceptions, disbursement of funds and customer service for the Practice Finance Group. Establishes and achieves budget, sales, and marketing strategies for the products/ services sold. Develops and achieves revenue, volume, portfolio and market share objectives of the Practice Finance Group with the support of assigned staff. Maintains, develops and retains profitable customer relationships and portfolio balances. Identifies and monitors market trends and competitors actions in order to gain the competitive advantage. Develops relationships with industry associations and internal bank partners. Trains, motivates, and provides daily management to assigned staff.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- Three or more years of management experience, including P&L oversight
- Considerable knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Thorough knowledge of banking products/services, banking operations, and current market trends
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
U.S. Bank - 22 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...