HNTB Corporation is seeking a new graduate to fill an entry level Engineer opening within our Transportation Department in our Indianapolis, IN office.
We will work with you through formal and on-the-job training to develop your skills in areas such as roadways, traffic, and environmental work. This role may also allow you the opportunity to work in the field in our construction management group.
- Primarily responsible for learning practical application of engineering principles.
- Assists in gathering and correlating raw data for arrangement in a workable form, eliminating discrepancies and improbabilities.
- Performs various engineering-related calculations and analysis of limited scope.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be proficient in basic MS Office software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Internship/co-op experience
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, physical or mental disability, veteran status or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.
HNTB - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
HNTB knows the ABCs of A/E. The company is a pure design firm, which derives most of its revenues from architecture, engineering, or...