Provide technical engineering and implementation services for the planning, requirements, design, integration, and testing of cross domain solutions. Interface with the client in the design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs. Coordinate designs with enterprise architects, service consumers, and certification and accreditation authorities. Manage the integration of cross domain and enabling technologies. Prepare system and security documentation. Analyze test plans and procedures and execute testing accordingly.
- 5+ years of experience as a systems engineer or administrator
- 2+ years of experience with active Linux, Solaris, and Windows system, security, and virtualization administration
- 2+ years of experience with active Linux, Solaris, and Windows customization, including tailored installations and scripting
- 2+ years of experience with installing and configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Active Directory, and Exchange 2010
- 2+ years of experience with installing and configuring network devices, including managed switches, firewalls, and routers and leading the planning and execution of operational system integration activities
- Ability to proactively manage a workload in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- BA or BS degree in Technology may be substituted with 4 years of experience
- DoD 8570 Compliant Certification, including Security + or CISSP, GSEC, SCNP, GCUX, or RHCE Certification
- Experience with installing, configuring, and managing COTS or GOTS cross domain solutions
- Experience with Agile development principles and continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with writing or tailoring SELinux policy
- Experience with PKI and PKE systems
- Experience with working within an ITIL governed environment
- Experience with customer service
- Ability to show personal accountability, responsiveness, and internal drive for excellent performance
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree CS or a related technical field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Network Engineering
Primary Location : United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Travel : No
Booz Allen Hamilton - 20 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...