Ensures standards for safety, quality, production, and training are met. Utilizes all ISO procedures, and maintains required departmental paperwork. This position directly helps Quad Graphics drive profitability by reducing the cost of errors through consistent work quality.
- Reads and understands Press Instruction Sheet, Palleting Instruction, and Carton Packing Sheet.
- Communicates with Department Shift Supervisor any issues effecting the department or production.
- Ensures mail is processed according to USPS regulations.
- Performs downtime tasks as assigned.
- Provides training to newly hired personnel.
- Follows all established safety procedures and guidelines.
- Manages self-development.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some knowledge of Postal Requirements and Regulations
- Lifting requirement of 50 pounds.
Your mailbox may be filled with Quad/Graphics' handiwork. A leading US printing company, Quad/Graphics produces catalogs, magazines, books,...