Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable. Our mission is to harness the enormous impact of cable television on behalf of our advertisers. Comcast Spotlight serves 90+ of the nation's 210 designated market areas - including eight of the top 10 television markets. Comcast Spotlight's goal is to make cable television easy to buy, and to enhance the value of spot television via new technologies.
Comcast Spotlight is headquartered in New York City with 3,200 professionals located across the country, providing companies and their agencies with local, regional, and national spot advertising opportunities. Comcast Spotlight's Media Sales portfolio provides effective, interactive and targeted advertising applications that only spot cable can provide including: zone-based targeted : 30 spot advertising, long-form video on demand, and four distinct interactive platforms: Request For Information, Telescoping, Remind-Record, and the Comcast Interactive Program Guide.
Responsible for maintaining ad sales inventory, assisting with targeting and launching ad campaigns, maintaining programs and ad campaign schedules, assisting with package pricing, maintaining tracking and reporting databases.
commitments are met. Maintains pricing schedules.
- Assists with targets and launches campaign; provides quality assurance for live ads.
- Maintains time buy and ad sales inventory tracking system.
- Works with related departments to assure our time buy/barter
Support and Analysis.
- Provides packagers with reports regarding episodes, air schedules, house numbers, etc. Provides schedule information to internal and external clients.
- Maintains time buy revenue reports for Programming and Ad Sales.
- Creates and maintains reports and databases relating to Ad Sales
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast - 15 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...