Pharmacy Tech II
The Pharmacy Technician performs an essential role in the pharmacy team, and under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, assists pharmacists in providing the procedural aspects of pharmacy services. The pharmacy technician is instrumental to the pharmacy team by consistently demonstrating safe, efficient, effective, and cost effective pharmaceutical care. By applying their knowledge and skills, they are a respected and integral part of the pharmacy team and valued for their contribution to excellence in customer service.
The Pharmacy Tech II is assumed upon completion of the Tech Level II competencies and test in the technician development program and is expected to practice at a level of practice associated with an experienced, competent technician.
Additional Information: This position is a PRN position.
- Current Utah State pharmacy technician licensure
- PTCB certification
- Must complete Intermountain level I testing within the first 90 days and tech II testing within 180 days of hire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hospital experience preferred
- Intermountain level I and II testing completed
- Experience with pharmacy systems
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 14 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...