At The Doyle Collection we are leaders in development and setting standards of excellence in the luxury hotel sector, one of the world's m|
ost dynamic and successful industries. A select group of urban havens in six major cities throughout Ireland, the UK and the USA, The Doyle Collection employs over one thousand of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people that the industry has to offer. Our hotels inhabit the most fashionable quarters of the most sought-after cities, and each one is a unique reflection of its setting, providing business and leisure travellers with a truly memorable luxury experience.
The Westbury Hotel
is now seeking to fill the role of
To join our team.
To provide the guest with an efficient and courteous welcome and departure service, while ensuring the department operates in an organised manner.
We meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry
- To carry out all Front of House Porter duties, working as part of the Front Office Team (concierge, reception and reservations)
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner
- To liaise with the front office team in finding opportunities to "surprise and delight" our guests whenever possible
- To anticipate guests needs and ensure that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations
- To work and lead through the Company's Proud Values:
We love saying YES to our guests
We are Proud of our work, and respect everyone we work with
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within all front office departments
- To replenish food and beverage offerings and to deliver food beverages required for/by guests
- To ensure all storage rooms, meeting rooms, all public areas including toilets are cleaned. To vacuum carpets and soft furnishings to the required standard
- To clean and maintain ground floor windows
- To clean and maintain all car park areas
- To carry out day shifts as per your roster
- To provide orientation to guests on arrival as per the hotel standard
- To enable the guest to check out smoothly and quickly, ensuring the luggage is collected causing as little disruption and inconvenience to the guest as possible
- To answer the switchboard and hotel telephone as per Company standard of service
- To develop a strong working relationship with colleagues in your department and related departments
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well in a team and display energy and enthusiasm in all personal interactions
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market
- Must be flexible with regards to hours
- Must hold a Full, Clean Drivers License
- A working knowledge of Opera is advantageous
- Must have a good command of the English Language
- Should have previous experience in similar role in a 4/5 Star Hotel
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance
Meals on Duty
Provision and laundry of uniform
Employee Recognition Awards
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies at this point in time.
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
The Doyle Collection - 10 months ago