Works on database design, development, analysis, enhancement, maintenance and production. Assists with projects of considerable complexity and scope involving in some cases multiple objectives, participants, timeframes, constraints and resources. Learns database standards, methodologies, architecture, technology, security, optimization and overall management. Provides guidance, training and technical support to user department staff as related to database issues.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, MIS, or Management .
• 3 years database design, development, reporting, control and administration, application programming, systems analysis, technical project management or equivalent experience.
• 3 years banking, financial services or equivalent experience.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Basic understanding of database management and data resources.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate.
• Good interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Must be analytical and logical to effectively find solutions and improvements.
• Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and organize work to maximize use of time.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include before and after normal work hours, weekends and holidays when necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank - 21 months ago