M.D. with Board eligibility or certification in Pediatrics Surgery. State of New Mexico Medical License.
Primary Job Functions
• Make all professional medical judgments in the care of pediatric surgery patients seen.
• Manage the physician/patient relationship.
• Participate in system-wide health management initiatives.
• Provide input into the practice site’s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan;and personnel issues.
• Assist in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
• Receive and resolve patient complaints.
• Participate in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
• Consults with and advises other providers regarding optimal and cost-effective treatment of pediatric surgery patients.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
• Performs other functions as required.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard