Appraisers are accountable for accurate and timely completion of evaluations and appraisal of real and personal property completed as required by Farm Credit Administration, our Bank and Association appraisal regulations and policies, and Uniform Standards
of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as appropriate. This position may also be required to perform reviews of appraisals completed by staff and contract appraisers to ensure quality and quantity of the work product. In addition, this position is responsible
for accurately completing environmental inspections, developing and maintaining sale study databases, collecting and maintaining auction information on personal property values, staff appraisal training, and other duties as may be assigned.
- Independently completing evaluation and appraisals on all types of commercial farm real estate as well as specialized properties such as feed mills, greenhouses and other types of agricultural business properties.
- Complete reviews of outside appraisals.
- Strong analysis, judgment and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Farm background with related practical experience.
- Applicant must demonstrate a strong work ethic and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers, prospects, and visitors to the retail office by providing a consistent quality level of service, which is timely, thorough and responsive to customers
and exceeds their expectations.
1. Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, economics or related field.
2. Pennsylvania State appraisal certification is required.
AgChoice Farm Credit - 21 months ago
We provide our patients with the highest quality psychiatric and mental health services. We aim to be an advocate for our patients, to...