Position Code: 13-PD-100
Reports To: Director, Library Operations
Department: Library Prep
The Molecular Biologist-Library Support is responsible for performing QC testing of library intermediates, generating data for equipment/process validation and writing/filing validation reports. Additional responsibilities include creation of reagent lots for use in library construction, performing preventative maintenance on automation workstations, assisting Finance with Physical Inventory Counts, inventory tracking/restocking and disposal of waste materials.
- BS in Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry). One to two years relevant work experience preferred
- Experience in the use and elementary maintenance of liquid handling automation and in operating analytical instrumentation
- Demonstrated understanding of qPCR techniques and experience performing qPCR analyses preferred
- Familiarity with processes used in molecular biology production environments, including use of SOPs and LIMS
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with great attention to detail and record keeping in both lab notebook and electronic documentation
- Experience in writing technical reports and protocols
- Demonstrated proficiency in production of high quality solutions for use in molecular biology processes
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Complete Genomics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Complete Genomics - 30+ days ago
Complete Genomics was formed in 2005 by Dr. Clifford A. Reid and Dr. Radoje T. Drmanac, who shared a vision to provide academic and...