to learn more.
The Marketing Director, CRMS is responsible for executing the Marketing vision into our CRMS providing strategic, business and functional direction to the transition to the new Constituency Relationship Management Systems and accountable ultimately for the success of achieving the vision for the Marketing division. This role will lead business process change as well as systems change ensuring the appropriate level of resources for the transition internally and externally, along with the internal communications and advocacy for ensuring user adoption. He/she will also make recommendations on new roles and responsibilities required in the organization to achieve the vision. This role will align the product roadmap related to CRMS with the Marketing vision.
He/she will be part of the core Constituency Relationship Management Systems team working with them to ensure the success of the new systems in enabling the fundraising and engagement strategies for the Organization, enhance supporters’experience, and gain efficiencies. This role will work closely with TIS Finance, Analysis, and all across the Marketing division.
In addition, this position will be responsible for the development and evaluation of overall supporter centric reports and key measures for the Marketing division to drive fundraising and marketing decisions for the whole organization, with focus on the state and country programs that are the beneficiaries of our fundraising efforts.
The position reports to the Director of Membership.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and minimum 10 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience supervising and managing staff and teams.
- Experience in customer relationship systems implementation
- Experience in complex project management including budgetary responsibilities, and measuring results of strategic plans and programs.
- Experience in leading a major systems initiative and business process analysis and reengineering preferred.
- Management experience including ability to motivate, lead, set objectives and manage performance of staff. Ability to foster an environment of creativity and professional growth.
- Experience developing, implementing, and measuring strategic marketing plans and programs.
- Demonstrated ability in managing the fiduciary aspects of planning and delivery of long-term projects and budgets.
- Excellent communications, mediation and negotiation skills.
- Successful experience in developing, directing and managing multiple projects.
- Knowledge of current and evolving trends in relevant discipline.
The Nature Conservancy offers competitive compensation, 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees, excellent benefits, flexible work policies and a collaborative work environment. We also provide professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result, you will find a culture that supports and inspires conservation achievement and personal development, both within the workplace and beyond.
To apply to position number 41096, submit resume and cover letter as one document. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on June 9, 2013.
Failure to complete all of the required fields may result in your application being disqualified from consideration.
You must click “submit” to apply for the position. You may select “save for later” if you prefer to create a draft application for future submission. Once submitted, applications cannot be revised or edited.
If you are experiencing technical issues, please refer to our
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant must meet the requirements of The Nature Conservancy’s background screening process
The Nature Conservancy - 21 months ago