Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is looking for a motivated and customer-oriented Senior Systems Administrator in support of a secure Windows based Information System with connectivity throughout the CONUS from a central program office. The Systems Administrator will support the installation, operation, and maintenance of all current and future secure secure Information Systems. Duties and responsibilities involve the administration of Windows servers, Windows workstations, network equipment, and network access as well as system documentation, analyzing and troubleshooting system and network anomalies, and ensuring optimal Information System performance.
The candidate should at a minimum possess knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Server, Microsoft Windows XP/7, and associated server and workstation hardware. The candidate should possess working knowledge of operating systems, networking, data backups, and antivirus. This position is a part of a centralized team of systems administrators and systems engineers. Possessing knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010, Microsoft SQL, SAN technology, Microsoft SharePoint, and Cisco Networking is a plus.
Security Requirements : US Citizenship required and active TS clearance, TS/SCI eligibility
- Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Minimum of five to seven years experience in the Information Technology field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 Server, Microsoft Windows 7, and associated server and workstation hardware
- Knowledge of networks, data backups, and antivirus technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft SQL 2008, SAN technology, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a plus
- JAFAN 6/3 experience is a plus
- Security+ / Network+ certification is a plus
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification is a plus
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be open to 10% annual travel
Keywords : Windows, System Adm, Server Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree Position Type FT Date Required 14-Nov-2012