Netsmart Technologies, Inc. of Overland Park, KS is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers with over 1400 clients, including 36 systems with state agencies. Netsmart's clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations.
Netsmart helps health and human services organizations transform care through the collaborative, coordinated management and exchange of clinical data across the care spectrum and through effective practice management that improves revenue cycle management. More than 18,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart products to help improve the quality of life for millions of people each year.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant located at our headquarters office located in Overland Park, KS.
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides support to multiple Vice President level executives both on site and remote. This position interacts with all levels of the organization, as well as external entities, and must establish and foster relationships to ensure Company and administrative policies are established and executed, and executive support levels are maintained. This position is responsible for a variety of executive, administrative, and clerical functions in support of the Executives.
- Composes executive level correspondence as needed; prepare letters, reports, minutes, proposals, expense reports, financial reports, statistical tables, presentations and other materials as requested. Maintains both electronic and physical file copies in an orderly and retrievable fashion. Strong organizational skills are an absolute requirement.
- Ensures the accurate and timely completion of departmental administrative work. Establishes and maintains a priority file of outstanding actions (correspondence, meeting items, recurring reports, etc.).
- Coordinates travel arrangements including booking airfare, hotel and transportation accommodations consistent with company policies and guidelines.
- Prepares executives for meetings, compiles packet and ensures that all documents are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains executives' electronic schedule to coordinate meeting times, conferences, travel arrangements and appointments.
- Coordinates meeting logistics providing discussion materials for all participants, room set-up to accommodate the group, ensures needed equipment is operating, and room tear-down.
- Answers telephone for the executives, takes and distributes messages to appropriate personnel, responds to inquiries from clients, vendors and personnel within scope of expertise. In the executives' absence, if unable to assist directly, route problems and/or questions to the appropriate person, follow up and report. Professionally interacts with executives and key managers with companies engaged in business with the organization such as clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Conducts special projects for the executive as requested; researches, collects information and reports findings.
- Organizes or assists in organizing department or group events that support the business of the department. Set up online meetings for executives and coordinate room reservations and/or meals as required.
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- At the request of the executives, performs any and all administrative, clerical and secretarial duties for other areas of the company as needed.
Education and Experience:
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- High school diploma generally required
- Minimum of 5 years experiences supporting an executive level team.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct/manage calls
- Meeting planning and preparation of meetings and conferences
- Travel management
- Greet and facilitate executive visitor experience
- Deal with queries from associates, public and clients
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Tidy and maintain the executive meeting areas
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Support internal communications as needed
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
Microsoft Power Point, Office Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Client Service, various Travel Management Tool, Concur Travel and Expense a plus.