The Mammography Technologist performs mammography examinations to assist physicians in their diagnosis. The Mammography Technician logs studies and techniques and documents an accurate patient history, prepares films and assists physicians with invasive procedures.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Graduate of a 2 year approved radiologic school.
- Must have current ARRT certification and mammography certification.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of the job.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
- Previous experience as mammography technologist preferred.
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Mary Black Health System - 19 months ago