Vivint Field Service Regional Administrative Assistant (Provo, UT)
Vivint's Field Service Director Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Field Service Regional Directors.
- Schedule all meetings and meals during training weeks. Prepare all needed materials before the week starts
- Maintain a monthly budget in accordance with the department credit cards in addition to reconciling them
- Answer daily emails/phone calls pertaining to certification questions, changes in the department and/or leadership, requests from people in other departments, etc.
- If time permits, help others in the office and/or other departments to accomplish certain tasks or projects
Apply below for Vivint's Field Service Regional Administrative Assistant position
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in the English language
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and within own department
- Ability to navigate service and sales databases
- Ability to use a personal computer, copy machines, fax, and other standard office machines
- Ability to problem-solve
- Willing attitude
- Ability to work with people to plan meetings and events
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (must have advanced experience with Excel) and windows operating systems
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in stressful situations
- 24/7 on call availability is not necessary though some days will require more than the typical 9-5 schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills: intermediate level experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prominent organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills