To facilitate prompt and efficient hospital and physician’s message center service at all hours. Processes incoming and outgoing calls to appropriate locations, assisting on all dial “0” calls, locating individuals via overhead paging, pocket paging and telephones. Monitors all alarms and the code “911” telephone activities. Perform dispatching activities. Provide patient information services daily from 8pm-8am and on weekends and holidays.
1. Proficiency in all technical skills
2. Efficiency in text and data processing
3. Function as a team player
4. Performs physician answering service and dispatch duties
5. Professional growth and development
6. Monitor and be the First Responder in initiating and processing Critical alarms and emergency procedures
7. Adheres to organizational policy and procedures
8. Adheres to Service Excellence Standards of Behavior
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Computer knowledge. Clear speaking voice. 25 wpm typing required.
Robinson Memorial Hospital - 2 years ago